Past Questions and Answers


Do you have log repair knowledge as well? Post your remarks after our answer! Just click VIEW ANSWER now!

Please browse the category questions and answers as a form of your question has likely been asked in the past.  If you can't find your answer, The Log Doctor is here to answer any question you may have regarding the repair and restoration of your log home or cabin.  If you are not a do-it-yourself kind of person, please contact us and put all our knowledge and experience to work for you!



I have alot of 1" WHITE PINE that has the edges left natural. I want to put it on some interior walls, with chinking in between. My ? is do I put it over drywall, or OSB? What do I use for chinking?


It doesn't matter what you apply it over. Perma Chink is the material you should use between the boards.

Add your Feedback to this question

Use the form below to post your comments to this question and answer.

(500 characters max)

Posted By Boyka
If it is just cracked you can use a caulk made for cnrcoete. (It's in the isle next to cement) Or, if it is missing chunks you would need to build a form around it to hold the new cnrcoete. (Wet old cnrcoete before applying new so they will bond) If it is small chips or gaps you could use hydraulic cement to fill them.Good luckChris
Posted By vjilxcmhsha
STukHg , [url=]ihvjxvdbnxlc[/url], [link=]xmsvthnhweeb[/link],
Posted By ugiozc
vTZLu5 , [url=]qnuwqcvgezyg[/url], [link=]gccisrzrroyc[/link],
Posted By Demetrius
History erexin-v ingredients Key suggestions in the commission‚??s 46 page report include improved computer systems which will allow the NHS, councils and care providers to share information more easily, and early intervention to stop people getting into crisis situations.
Posted By Claude
Sorry, I ran out of credit erectalis funciona For a 5-foot-9 adult, the system considers 124 pounds or less as underweight; 125 to 168 pounds as healthy; 169 to 202 pounds as overweight; 203 to 236 pounds as Grade 1 obese; 237 to 270 pounds as Grade 2 obese; and above 270 pounds as Grade 3 obese.
Posted By Tracey
I've just graduated womenra buy Better integrating movement and directional sensors withalways-listening microphones and more personal data could letsmartphones accurately monitor their location and activities,and figure out what advice and solutions to offer at any giventime, whether shopping for groceries or running to catch atrain.
Posted By Rolando
I'm a housewife use of vigora oil OmniSketch is a drawing tool which uses mathematical algorithms that interact with your lines to produces stunning artistic patterns. One of the neatest is Mirror Mode, which duplicates an image either horizontally or vertically – which is great for most abstract pieces. Your creations can be saved to your iPad or emailed to others.
Posted By Erick
Nice to meet you womenra Earlier this year, Philadelphia planned to sell $363.8billion in general obligations for capital projects and toretire debt. On July 24, it ultimately sold $208.4 million asrates rose in the $3.7 trillion municipal market days afterDetroit filed a record bankruptcy.
Posted By Rayford
I never went to university revatio wiki Meanwhile, Android users will be happy to hear that Instagram has also expanded the video feature to Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich." Previously, it was only available on devices running Jellybean 4.1 and above.
Posted By Royce
It's OK yagara side effects First, shoppers looking to save time can discover products faster with BloomReach Mobile. Its predictive search uses data collected daily from "150 million web pages and more than a billion consumer interactions" in order to make suggestions for products after only a couple characters are typed into a search bar.
Posted By Hailey
Could I order a new chequebook, please? revatio in india ‚??The one on Crawford, I kind of felt in between on it, I wasn‚??t sure I could get it clean on the straight backhand and get it in the air,‚?Ě Murphy said. ‚??Once I left my feet it hit off my glove. The one with Ellis, it hit off the tip of my glove.‚?Ě
Posted By Norbert
I don't know what I want to do after university cheap womenra So the moments of nostalgia seem done for Pierce, at least until he plays at Boston. The small forward has said he plans to skip the preseason game at TD Bank Garden on Oct. 23 ‚?? much to the chagrin of ESPN, which is broadcasting the game ‚?? so we‚??re probably looking at a Jan. 26 homecoming.
Posted By Silas
Yes, I play the guitar buy erectalis uk The U.S. automaker's plan, which already appears to have been put into action with recent decisions to shift production of newer models away from South Korea, highlights complaints from both local and foreign carmakers about rapidly rising wage costs in the world's seventh-largest exporting nation.
Posted By Wilfredo
How many more years do you have to go? comprar tadora 20 "This case is expected to mark an important step in our work to stamp down on pension liberation fraud. These schemes are being marketed with a veneer of legitimacy but anyone taken in could see their pension savings decimated.
Posted By Billy
A company car comprimido erectalis ‚??I just couldn‚??t locate anything,‚?Ě Harvey said. ‚??I tried to go in and it was over the middle. When I tried to go away, I was yanking it, and against a team like that, when you are not hitting your spots and making quality pitches, they are going to put it in play.
Posted By Roscoe
Pleased to meet you caverta schweiz Minto was also said to have used cleaning agents on bar surfaces in the hotel and that the "heavily bloodstained" premises could be explained by an "exploding" nosebleed he had suffered.
Posted By Charlie
No, I'm not particularly sporty yagara dosage That is because Basel III allows banks to measure the riskin loans and exposure in other complex financial instruments byusing their own mathematical models. A leverage ratio does notallow such risk weightings.
Posted By Elton
Whereabouts in are you from? buy forzest india "If you expected new treatments for cancer or a new universal influenza vaccine or discovering the causes of autism were going to move forward at the maximum it could, that will not be the case," Collins said. "This is a profoundly discouraging day."
Posted By Sterling
Another year super p-force user reviews The Subaru WRX has a traditional design with the large cooling vents, the bonnet scoop, the contrasting yellow on the brake calipers and the exhaust tips and some other tweaks. The future production version of the WRX is expected to be powered by a 2 liter boxer turbo engine, which will produce a total output of 270 HP. The model in question is believed to be officially unveiled sometimes next year, as a 2015 model year. Additional details on the new generation of the Subaru WRX are limited for the moment and will be announced close to its unveil.
Posted By Florentino
Hold the line, please tadapox in italia * HarperCollins is the latest publisher to try a Netflix -style e-book subscription service, announcing onTuesday that it has struck a deal to make its backlist booksavailable on Scribd, a website for sharing documents and books.()
Posted By Antony
It's OK staxyn price in canada "In addition to our magic wand, we‚??re adding all the advanced tools so you can enhance, crop, sharpen, balance color, use Levels, add vignette and more ‚?? for free," Spiering said. "You now have a complete photo studio in your hands."
Posted By Rodolfo
We'll need to take up references vad oar eriacta * China saw an upturn in consumer inflation in June, but itwasn't enough to alarm policy makers grappling with sluggisheconomic growth and trying to push ahead with longer-termeconomic overhauls. Chinese officials have shown littleinclination to use their once-favored policy tool of heavygovernment spending in response to the rising consumer priceinflation. ()
Posted By Ashton
I'd like a phonecard, please intagra cheap "With additional projects in the planning stages in Qatar,Australia, Canada and elsewhere, the world may simply not needLNG from the United States ... Consumers will have otheroptions," according to a study issued by Senator Lisa Murkowskiin August.
Posted By Carter
How would you like the money? staxyn purchase The private equity firm is among a number of buyout firmslooking to divest assets in the housing and building productssector through a public offering or private sale as the U.S.housing market rebounds from a prolonged slump following thecredit crisis.
Posted By Stanley
Can you put it on the scales, please? super nizagara But Franco managed to continue laughing through squinted eyes (a feature that many roasters mocked) throughout the entire roasting as his family - including actor brother Dave and grandmother Mitzie, 92, looked on.
Posted By Branden
Could I take your name and number, please? super p force bestellen Tushar Morzaria, a Ugandan who came with his family to the UK in 1971 when he was a boy, will replace Chris Lucas as finance director in a move that sees the last of the Barclays old guard replaced in the boardroom.
Posted By Vincenzo
I enjoy travelling intagra 100 reviews "The statements ... are the most backward-looking and threatening since before the frontier closed and are clearly reminiscent of the politics and tactics on Gibraltar deployed by the fascist regime led by Franco in the '50s and '60s," Picardo said in a statement. He called the Spanish foreign minister's words "belligerent rantings."
Posted By Jenna
Get a job foro tadapox “Asking networks to place caps on their mobile bills takes about five minutes and is a very sensible precaution, especially if your child has a data-hungry smartphone," Mr Doku said. "Make sure that when they’re at home, your kids are browsing the web using Wi-Fi instead of consuming data by connecting to the internet via 3G or 4G.”